|
|
Things About Me =___=''
Saturday, 16 March 2013 | 04:36 | 0 star
-My POV-
I can’t even stand when these problems happen to me. I don’t know why but I fell a
bit frustrated with my own self. Yahh ! What gonna happen to you ~~~~ are you really
a human or not? Why did you be involved all of your beloved friends?
~~~~ You need to be strong because it’s was your own fault. Now take a risk okay?
Don’t panic breath in, breath out. Fuhh. Keep calm dear..
My name is ~~~~. 17 years old and I have many bad habits that not even my friends
know about it. I have a lot of temper, ego, and a bit shy with people around me.
Always act like a strong person even I’m not. Love to keep problem by myself without
sharing it to others. Don’t easily trust people so that are why people don’t easily
sharing their problem with me.
What I need is just a friend that will hear any of my problems and a friend who will
comfort me when I’m sad even without telling them. Where can I find this type of
person? And the more important, when I put a trust with her/him, I hope she/he also
did the same things with me.
Dee_finitkiddo. |